Capture RX Data Breach – Class Action Investigation
Ahdoot Wolfson is investigating a potential class action lawsuit relating to a recent announcement by NEC Networks, which does business as Capture RX, that Capture RX sustained a data breach exposing sensitive prescription information of nearly 1.7 million people.
As part of this massive breach, numerous health systems and Capture RX health clients are reportedly impacted, including the following:
- The Mohawk Valley Health System affiliate, Faxton St. Luke’s Healthcare, NY
- Jordan Valley Community Health Center, MO
- Trinity Health System, Twin City, OH
- Hudson Headwaters Health Network, NY
- UPMC Cole, PA
- Gifford Health Care, VT
- Ascension St. Joseph Hospital, MI
- Brownsville Community Health Center, TX
- Thrifty Drug Stores
- Hidalgo Medical Services, NM
- Our Lady of Lourdes Memorial Hospital, NY
- Ascension Standish Hospital, MI
- Adirondack Health, NY
- Kaleida Health, NY
- Bayhealth Medical Center, DE
- Marshall Medical Center, CA
The data reportedly impacted by the breach includes names, dates of birth, prescription information, and potentially other health-related information.
Capture RX’s failure to protect sensitive health and personal information may be a violation of data privacy and consumer protection laws.
If you received a letter or other notification from Capture RX or any of the health providers listed above, please fill out the form below and one of the attorneys at Ahdoot Wolfson will promptly contact you.