Bradley King is a partner at Ahdoot Wolfson with experience in employment, civil rights, consumer protection, and personal injury law. Mr. King graduated from Pepperdine University School of Law, where he served as Associate Editor of the Pepperdine Law Review. He worked as a law clerk for the California Office of the Attorney General, Correctional Law Section in Los Angeles and was a certified law clerk for the Ventura County District Attorney’s Office.
Mr. King began his legal career at a boutique civil rights law firm, gaining litigation experience in a wide variety of practice areas, including employment law, police misconduct, municipal contract, criminal defense, and premises liability cases. Mr. King has been admitted to practice by the State Bars of California, New Jersey, and New York, and the United States District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California, the District of New Jersey, and the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York, as well as the District of Columbia Bar. At Ahdoot Wolfson, Mr. King focuses on consumer class actions.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- State Bar of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- State Bar of New Jersey
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- District of Columbia Bar
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit