Nieman Marcus Payment Card Data Breach – Class Action Investigation
Ahdoot Wolfson is investigating reports that Nieman Marcus has experienced another data breach that compromised customers’ sensitive debit, credit, and gift card information.
American luxury retailer Neiman Marcus Group recently disclosed a major data breach impacting approximately 4.6 million customers. The breach occurred sometime in May 2020 after an unauthorized party obtained the personal information of some Neiman Marcus customers from their online accounts. Information impacted may include the following:
- Names, addresses, contact information
- usernames and passwords of Neiman Marcus online accounts
- Payment card numbers and expiration dates
- Neiman Marcus virtual gift card numbers (without PINs)
- Security questions of Neiman Marcus online accounts
Nieman Marcus’s failure to protect sensitive payment card information may have violated state consumer protection and privacy laws.
If you or anyone you know has been impacted by the Nieman Marcus breach, please contact Ahdoot Wolfson by filling out the form below, and one of our attorneys will promptly call you.